Monday, March 30, 2009


For Today...

Outside my window...The sun is shining after getting snow yesterday. And my Goat Lucy is loose again, she keeps outsmarting me.

I am thinking... I want to get much done today, the house needs attention.


I am thankful for...Good friends who will pray for me when I am in need.

From the kitchen... Angel food cake is in the plan, my first ever. My chickens are really starting to lay, so I have eggs coming out of my ears!

I am wearing... Comfortable knit dress, cozy sweater, brown snood knitted for my by an on-line friend. Oh and my husbands thick socks.

I am reading... Nothing, can't seem to find anything right now. Having to reset after being retired from homeschooling leaves me lost.

I am hoping... that I was able to help save a marriage by being a listening ear.

I am creating... Diapers for my granddaughter who is soon the make her entrance into the world

I am hearing... the Lord calling me to trust Him, and Him alone. Not to fear as He holds all things in His hands.

Around the house... Laundry, shall I hang outside? Floors, just sweep or mop too (I hate to mop!)

One of my favorite things... Watching my crazy dog play outside, he can entertain himself with anything.

A few plans for the rest of the week... May go sew for Mil, get into garden bed, finish up diapers.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you..

2 comments:

  1. Aww what a cute picture. You have an award at my blog! Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pic, thanks for sharing!

    Have a wonderful, meaningful Easter.

    ReplyDelete

/