Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook-May 25th

FOR TODAY May 25th

Outside my window...It is threatening rain, a chill is in the air. Will I ever get to do laundry?

I am thinking...Of all I want to do this week.

I am thankful for...a fun day with some friends yesterday, and my husbands willingness to let me go. I was blessed as I saw their big family walking together, leaving the garage sale we stopped at.

From the kitchen...I really am needing to get busy there too. Maybe some bread today?

I am wearing...jean skirt, teal top and teal scarf.

I am creating...My garden bed, if I can work around my foot and the rain. I am determined to have it ready by this weekend. Late for some, but early for me!

I am going...to stay home today, hopefully

I am reading...Our Father Abraham. About the Jewish roots of our faith.

I am hoping...my foot starts to get better. I have so much I want to accomplish but can't in this condition.

I am hearing...William Bennett, Morning in America

Around the house...as usual I have more to do than I can list. You would think at this point in life it would slow down. Sorry it doesn't.

One of my favorite things...Going out to the barn to visit my animals. My chicks made it through the night in their new house.

A few plans for the rest of the week...Scrubbing my kitchen floor, it is unfinished wood so I need to give it some special attention. Getting my wringer washer all set up and then spending a day outside washing clothes.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
My Grandsons, I just love this picture!


1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet photo! No wonder it is a favorite.
    You are very busy. May it all come together for you. Take care of your foot and let it heal. I will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete

/