Monday, May 4, 2009

The myth of doing it all

Well I have not written in a while. I went to see my new granddaughter for a week and then started a job for the census.

I really have no idea how working moms do it. I have a husband and two grown sons living at home. But I cannot keep up on everything. I am struggling to get dinner on the table. I want to sew curtains for my kitchen, clean the goat pen for the upcoming births (any day now). I am wanting to start spring cleaning. But am worn out.

So how do women do it when they have little ones? * oh my! whats that smell? Dinner burning!!*

Yep I burned my dinner a little just taking the time to write this.

So what suffers? I wonder. I also noticed as I am out doing my job how few homes have anyone home during the day. I live in a rural area, yet no one is home, with very few exceptions. How sad big beautiful houses with no life in them.

Can't wait til I can come back home and get to my real work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

/