Friday, September 11, 2009

This is hard.

Wow this blogging thing is harder than I ever thought. I either can't think of anything interesting or I am too busy to take a minute out to do so.

I have been enjoying the empty nest. It is nice to not have so much cleaning to do. They tried to tell me they cleaned up after themselves. I have proof now that was not the truth. I do miss their company, and so does their father. This is funny because he was the one pushing them to move and now he wants to visit all the time.

I have decided to pursue becoming a midwife. I have thought of it many times over the years. But now I have more freedom to do so. It is not easy to figure out the steps, there is no clear path. I now am just investigating, trying to come up with my plan. Finances will be a real issue. We live paycheck to paycheck, so big expenses are out of the question. I am just going to trust that if this is the Lords will for my life He will make a way.

I am going to Ohio next week to help with a wedding. It is ending up to be much more than I bargained for. But the bonus is I will get to see my grandchildren, though I may be too busy to do much with them.

4 comments:

  1. These are big decisions you are looking at - may God guide you.

    It use to be you had to be an RN to be a midwife. Maybe that has changed.

    May all go well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not an empty nester yet but three of the five children are no longer living at home. I've heard they come back though. I'm not sure yet how I feel about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becoming a midwife is an awesome thing. I too have given that some thought. I look forward to seeing what you decide. Have a wonderful time with the grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Auto Tweet Generator Software!

    Autopilot Twitter Marketing Just Through One Software!

    Tweeting When You're Away From Your Computer Has Never Been Easier!

    "Discover How This Twitter Schedule Tweets For You On Autopilot Mode"

    Sit Back And Relax And Give Your Twitter Followers Valuable Content
    While You're Away.... That'll Turn Them Into Raving Fans..

    -> Manage your Twitter postings and schedule multiple posts in just seconds easily!

    -> Set the time, edit and import messages in just a few clicks of a button!

    -> Think about the time saved on making changes without having to log into Twitter!

    -> Twitter marketing made easy because you can track your tweets through one software!

    -> Gain rapid exposure through Twitter without having to physically be involved in tweeting all day!

    -> It automatically submits your messages to Twitter while you focus on more pressing matters!

    If You Can Click, Copy, and Paste, You Can Use "TwitterBuzz Auto Tweet Generator!

    So go ahead! and Click Here to Download Your Software immediately...





    Auto Tweeter Bot

    Tweet Automator

    Automated Twitter Tool

    An Automated Tweeting Solution

    Automatic Tweet

    ReplyDelete

/