Tuesday, July 7, 2009

God works in mysterious ways.

That's what my daughter reminded me of when I shared the newest twist in my life. I currently have 3 young adults living in my home. Now another is coming, my niece. To some thins sounds great I am sure. I have a friend who loves teens and young adults. But not me! Give me a room full of toddlers and I am a happy woman.

But no this is the place I have been put. My sons have been here over a year now and it has been trying. I was already thinking I was ready to tell them to move on, and now this. I guess I am just going to have to tighten up the ship. They are adults, I am not their servant. So with the new addition I will have a chance to again try to gain control.

Also my niece has a lot of issues. She is a wild one. I cannot handle this if she acts up, so I will set the boundaries from the beginning.

So what is God doing? I cry out for a baby and I am given this. What is the purpose? What does He want me to learn? What does He want me to teach?

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps these are the 'babies' you are crying out for. You know sometimes a young adult who is a bit 'lost' is something akin to a baby. Needing help, knowledge, support, guidance. I don't know. Just a thought.

    much love

    ReplyDelete

/